Roman Cope Vestment has an exceptional orphrey with embroidery
designs and motif
The motif is optional from any of the following motif options
* Agnus Dei
The cope can be made from any of the following fabric options
* Damask Fabric
* Brocade Fabric
* Ogee Fabric
The Cope is fastened with a brass clasp
The end of the hood is adorned with Golden Fringes.
Matching Roman Stole is included in the set
The Cope is made with no lining but it can be made lined for additional $15 only.
Matching Humeral Veil is optional for additional $20 only.
Humeral Veil measures about 96" from end to end.
Matching mass set is optional for additional $40 only and it comprises:
Chalice Veil (20'' X 20")
Burse (10'' X 9'')
Chalice Pal (8" X 8")
- Cope : 56 /58 /60 /62 inches of height
- Orphrey : 123 inches from end to end
- Clasp (brass metal) : 1.6 inches in diameter
- Clasp chain : 3 inches long
- Orphrey : 4 inches of width
- Motif : 21 inches of height and 19 inches of width
It's a well made, thus dignified, vestment.