- The Cassock is made single-breasted as per Roman tradition.
- It is completely lined.
- The cassock has 2 pockets one on each side.
- The cassock made with a single pleat at the back.
- The cassock can be made from any of the following fabric options
* Polyester 80 - Polyester blend viscose fabric.
* Gabardine -Wool blend fabric(Additional Charges Included)
* Superfine cotton - cotton blend polyester fabric(Additional Charges Included)
- The cassock is made without a cincture loop but it can be made with a cincture loop at no extra cost
- The shoulder cape can either be made attached or detachable from the cassock.
- The cassock and shoulder cape are finished with matching colored trims.
- A matching Band Cincture of width 5 inches is provided with the cassock.
- The band cincture has a Velcro closure
- The ends of the cincture have knotted fringes.
- Zucchetto is optional for an additional $15 only.