- The Cassock is made single-breasted as per Roman tradition.
- It is completely lined.
- The cassock has 2 pockets one on each side.
- The cassock made with a single pleat at the back.
- The cassock can be made from any of the following fabric options
* Polyester 80 - Polyester blend viscose fabric.
* Gabardine -Wool blend fabric(Additional Charges Included)
* Superfine cotton - cotton blend polyester fabric(Additional Charges Included)
- The cassock is made without a cincture loop but it can be made with a cincture loop at no extra cost
- The shoulder cape can either be made attached or detachable from the cassock.
- The cassock and shoulder cape are finished with matching colored trims.
- A matching Band Cincture of width 5 inches is provided with the cassock.
- The band cincture has a Velcro closure
- The ends of the cincture have knotted fringes.
- Zucchetto is optional for an additional $15 only.
I had ordered 2 cassocks (different materials) back in February. I put in my exact measurements, and when I got them, they are perfect fitting. The quality, the sewing, the material is truly outstanding!! For the price, and the fact that you can get it customized however you need, it is worth every penny. There are certain little differences in my more traditional cassocks, but nothing to make me every think of not purchasing from PSG for all my future cassocks.
I have three cassocks in this style ( Gaberdine). They all fit very well as does my contemporary one which I use in warmer weather. They continue to improve their production and have won my business for as long as I’m in service. One minor complaint is that the Cincture is sized too large and could be made just a bit smaller to fit as it should
It took a while to get, but it was worth it. It's not quite like the Rome-made cassocks, but for the price and ease it is an excellent value.
I am used to a particular manufacturer but could not get the item completed by a particular date. Perfect perfect perfect. Only one problem which was was the shoulder cape is too big and must be altered. But is worth going to my tailor with just the cape to be fixed.
Quality and price make this a great cassock!